– Skewer of cherry tomato, mozzarella, basil and pistachio pesto
– Fried artichokes
– Ham croquettes
– Salmon cubes, soya sauce and sesame
– Foie grass and beef carpaccio canapé with pistachio mousse
– Mimolette cheese “botonni” with pistachio pesto
– King prawn breaded with pistachio and parmesan cream
– Tuna tartar, guacamole, tomato and pistachio
– Pistachio and avocado vichyssoise
– Iberian Ham hand sliced and bread with tomato
– Spanish omelet and bread with tomato
– Small glass of “gazpacho” and pistachio oil
– Monkfish suquet with clams
– White brownie with pistachio
– Thin apple tart
– Lemon cream tartelette
– Petit Caus white wine D.O. Penedès
– Petit Caus red wine D.O. Penedès
– Cava Torello Brut Nature Gran Reserva
– Water, beer and soft drinks.
BROCHETTE OF CHERRY TOMATO, MOZARELLA AND BASIL
For 4 people:
8 mini balls of mozzarella (15gr)
8 cherry tomatoes (vine, not packed)
½ bunch of basil
50 gr green pistachio
50 gr of Parmesan
200 ml of olive oil
8 brochette sticks of 15 cm
Wrap up each mozzarella with a basil leave and spear it in the brochette capping it with a cherry tomato.
Repeat the operation until you have all the brochettes made.
For the pesto, add in the thermomix the Parmesan, the pistachio, the olive oil and the rest of the basil, previously scalded during 30 minutes and then cooled in ice.
Mix all ingredients and add a pinch of cold water to obtain homogeneity in the pesto.
Present the brochettes in a tray and season with the pistachio pesto.
COATED KING PRAWNS, PARMESAN SAUCE
For 4 people:
8 tails of king prawns
100 gr of pistachio dust
100 gr of panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
500 ml of single cream
100 gr of Parmesan dust
8 small glasses of zurito (chupito)
8 brochettes of bamboo
Wash the king prawn tails including the black part of the back with a paring knife.
Mix the panko and the pistachio dust.
Beat the eggs.
Coat the king prawns in egg and then in the panko and pistachio mixture.
Reduce the single cream to the half and then add the Parmesan and leave it to slightly thicken.
Fill in the zuritos to one finger height with the Parmesan cream. Then fry the king prawns and insert them into the bamboo brochettes.
Put one king prawn in each zurito with the Parmesan cream. Serve on a chalkboard.
POTATO AND ONION OMELET
For 4 people:
1 kg of red potatoes
0.250 kg of onions of Figueres
4/5 middle eggs
0.5 l of olive oil
Peel and cut the potatoes into slices.
Peel and cut the onion in julienne.
Poach the ingredients over medium heat in plenty of oil and rectify of salt.
Drain the potatoes and mix with the egg previously beaten in a bowl.
Add the mixture in a pan and cook over low heat with a pinch of oil until golden brown 5 minutes on each side.
Accompany the omelet with rustic bread with tomato.